£15 - £17 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Adults, Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, Physical disability
My client is searching for a dedicated Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home located in Sidcup,Kent. The home itself provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and physical disability. The candidate will have excellent clinical skills, a hands on approach and a naturally caring disposition to add to the fantastic homely atmosphere at the home.
The home itself is privately owned specialises in Cancer Care, Epilepsy, Hearing Impairment, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke, Visual Impairment. It's a medium size home with nineteen single bedrooms and ten shared bedrooms at this home.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.