Adults, Drug/Alcohol Misuse, Mental Health, Rehabilitation, Secure, Forensic
My client requires a dedicated Mental Health Nurse, RMN, to work within their Independent Hospital based just outside Battersea in SW London. My client provides rehabilitation and treatment to those with mental health issues, some of whom will have been referred by the courts.
You will have the right mentality & attitude. You will have experience engaging with patients, be able to think independently and quickly, and ideally have experience with mental health homes and the required paperwork. Our candidate is looking for days and/or nights, but especially for day staff.
My client requires experienced RMNs as this can be a challenging environment, however the main attribute my client looks for is someone with the right attitude.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Fast thinking & problem solving
- Using de-escalation techniques and restraint
- Interventions for anxiety, depression, trauma, psychosis and personality disorder
- Anger management
- Dispensing medication
- Using care plans, including for substance misuse
- Ongoing training
- Overtime Rate - £22/hr
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking on site
- Career progression and development
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold an RMN qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.