£40404 - £52000 per annum
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Nurse to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Littlehampton ,West Sussex. My client provides 1st class nursing services to elderly with Dementia and Mental Health conditions. The desired nurse will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach towards staff and the residents.
The home itself rated good across the CQC provides outstanding care and high quality nursing to the residents. Having just been refurbished the homes boasts an extremely friendly and homely atmosphere.
My client are fast becoming one of the biggest care providers in the country and now is the best time for you to be a part of that. What they offer as a company going forward is leaps and bounds above other care providers in the country in regards to the outstanding service they provide and will only keep on getting better due to them eagerly looking to expand.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.