£17 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
Elderly, General and Palliative Care
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Taunton, Somerset with a outstanding CQC report. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with physical disabilities, offering facilities for palliative and respite care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £17.50 per hour with the option of a full or part time role.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing paid training
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- DBS paid for
- High street discount vouchers
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.