A dedicated Peripatetic Nurse is required to work across a range of nursing homes in Truro & Cornwall. As this role will require multi-site work, having access to your own car is desirable but not essential as there are excellent public transport links between the homes. These homes specialise in providing nursing care to those living with palliative care needs as well as those with dementia. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be a vital member of the management team whilst directly involved with CQC and the Senior Management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Peripatetic Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Peripatetic Nurse
- Days & Nights expected - Full time
- Dementia, General Nursing, Mental Health & Palliative
- Up to £21 per hour
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
- £21 per hour
- Family friendly shifts available
- Cost of DBS covered
- Paid breaks
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Private company pension scheme
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.