My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Calne, Wiltshire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with physical disabilities. As well as that, they scored an overall GOOD in there last CQC report and promote ongoing training to ensure there employees are receiving all relevant training and always progressing within the company and also as an individual. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £16.50 per hour.
- Staff Nurse
- Full Time - Days and Nights
- Elderly & Physical disabilities
- £16.50 per hour (paid breaks)
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Uniform
- Subsidised Lunch
- Paid Breaks
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.