£16.50 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
9 months ago
- Working in a happy, well organised and well-staffed environment.
- Providing high quality nursing care.
- Family run growing business that values its staff.
- Long Service Awards
- Social evening arranged through work.
- Training and career development provided
- Free of street parking
- Free meals during any shift over 6 hours
- Uniform provided
- No DBS charges
- Contributed Pension Scheme
- We also offer high quality staff accommodation as subsidised rental rates
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in Cranleigh, Surrey. The home provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia. The candidate desired will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home offers 24 hours nursing care. They pride themselves on the high level of personalised care and offer a high staff/patient ratio. They can manage all medical ailments associated with the frail elderly and our trained nurses. The home have a wide range of activities organised for the benefit of residents that include trips out, flower arranging, art classes, quiz's, musical evenings, and other activities suggested by our Residents.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.