Adults, Elderly, Palliative, General Nursing
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in Cranleigh, Surrey. The home provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia. The candidate desired will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home offers 24 hours nursing care. They pride themselves on the high level of personalised care and offer a high staff/patient ratio. They can manage all medical ailments associated with the frail elderly and our trained nurses. The home have a wide range of activities organised for the benefit of residents that include trips out, flower arranging, art classes, quiz's, musical evenings, and other activities suggested by our Residents.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Enhancements at weekends (time & a half) bank holidays (double)
- Free home cooked dinners
- Subsidised social activities
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Also offer high quality staff accommodation and subsidised rental rates
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you feel you would be suitable for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.