Elderly, Dementia, Physical Disabilities
- Highest pay rates in London
- High Nurse to resident ratio
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NMC Pin revalidation
- Pay for DBS
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within an extremely well run nursing home in North London. My client offers specialist nursing and dementia care to its elderly residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff.
The home itself is stunning, with excellent facilities. The home is fairly small, with a high Nurse to resident ratio, ensuring an excellent standard of care. This is reflected in the CQC of the home.
My client plays an important role in the local community, the successful candidate will embrace this. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills and a passion for nursing
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.