Dementia, Elderly, Mental Health, Physical Disability
This Leading Care Provider is looking for a Passionate Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Dorchester. This nursing home is a 61 bedded service providing nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC and has also been rated 8.9/10 on a well-known care homes website.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Free uniforms
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free meals
- Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : AB14794
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.