£37000 - £38500 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Are you looking for a great opportunity or a step up in your career in a medium sized nursing home?
Dementia, Elderly, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities.
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Weston Super Mare, Somerset. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia & Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This is a medium sized nursing home who have been rated 9.4/10 on a well-known care homes website. A 'Good' CQC rating has been constantly awarded to this nursing home for the last 7 years.
Deputy Manager Skills and Responsibilities
- Achieve a high standard of clinical care
- Provide all necessary support to service users
- To work with the Manager to regularly monitor all areas of the Home
- Provide a role model for all other staff working within the Home
- Create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere
- Ongoing training
- Overtime rates
- Excellent employee discount
- Recognition scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension
Deputy Manager Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.