£20.55 - £21.25 per hour
020 7193 4003
12 months ago
• Hourly rate of pay - £14.63 - £17.55 (£28,528.50-£34,222.50 basic) on a 37.5 hour contract based on knowledge, skills and experience
• Night enhanced rate of - £3.12 per hour
• Weekend enhancement - 70p per hour
• Paid lunch break
• Enhanced overtime pay (time and a quarter)
• Double pay for Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme in-line with government initiative
• Free meal whilst working
• Comprehensive training programme, including specific clinical training
• Free uniform
• Simply health cash plan
• Employee benefits/discount scheme (Perkbox)
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Helston, Cornwall. My client provides general nursing services to the Elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
They are a exceptional company to work for winning the Outstanding Care Awards - Employer of the Year 2019.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.