£18 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RGN) (RMN) to work within their beautiful nursing home in Bromley, Kent. My client offers nursing care to elderly residents. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse (RGN) (RMN) will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days and nights. The desired candidate will strive to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Skills and responsibilities for the Nurse (RGN) (RMN) role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Nurse (RGN) (RMN) role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Nurse (RGN) (RMN) should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job ref: JL12108
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.