Elderly/Dementia Care - Nursing
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a nursing home in Grimsby, South Humberside. The home provides residential and 24 hour nursing services for up to 45 residents. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Set over 2 floors, the home is ideally located only a short walk away from Grimsby Town train station and the local shops. This is a modern and intimate home, with the latest equipment and a strong reputation in the local community. You will have the chance to working under an outstanding care provider and providing exceptional service!
- Extremely competitive pay rate
- Company uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Ongoing mandatory training courses
- Comprehensive induction
- Cost of DBS covered
- Free on site car park
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- £1500 welcome bonus
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.