Do you have a experience working within the Community? Are you looking to have full control over your rota? Do you want to work independently, without having to compromise on your income? Or perhaps you are up for a new challenge?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then registering with HRN is a must!
Due to overwhelming demand, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Registered General
Nurses (RGN) interested in working with a very successful NHS Community Team based in the outer West London area.
Working pattern 08:00am- 17:00pm. Block bookings available. Must be a car driver and have own car.
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities to work as a Community Nurses, providing care and support in the Hounslow and Richmond areas.
Nights/ Saturday £25.76
Sunday/Bank Holiday £31.44
Mileage paid at 40p per mile.
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Community Nurse (RGN):
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Job Setting for Community Nurse (RGN):
My client requires a dedicated Registered General Nurse to work with the Community Nursing Team in the Hounslow and Richmond Area. My client provides Nursing services to patients of all ages within their own home. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and Responsibilities for Community Nurse (RGN):
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Requirements for Community Nurse (RGN):
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Full Clean Driving Licence & access to a car
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.