Elderly residents with Physical Disability
This state of the art Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join there team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with dementia and general care being the main provided. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating for the last six years. A 9.8/10 rating has been given to this home on a well-established care homes website.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- High street discount vouchers
- Employee assistance helpline
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.