General, Adult, Elderly, EMI Dementia, Mental Health, Respite, Rehabilitation, Secure
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within an intimate nursing home in Betchworth which is set in two acres of landscaped grounds. My client provides skilled nursing services to residents who need to be provided with general care and support. Mainly in the form of nursing care, respite care and dementia care.
This home offers a truly intimate and homely atmosphere, which provides the perfect setting for a truly individualised level of care. So therefore, the successful candidate will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, to be in keeping with the values of the home.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid for DBS
- Weekend enhancements
- A provided work uniform
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.