Are you looking for a high rewarding job based in a Dementia Nursing Home?
This beautiful and caring low secure hospital requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a CQC compliant small sized home in Gloucester. My client provides nursing services to elderly adults and pride themselves on the level of care provided and ensuring the residents feel safe and happy but also safe . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Full and comprehensive ongoing training programme
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox and savings scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Long service awards
- Quarterly incentive bonus
- Birthday bonus
- Rewards and Recognition scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.