£28000 - £31000 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
This college are looking for a dedicated Nurse to work as part of their well trained care staff in Cheltenham. The role includes developing comprehensive health plans, medical procedures and protocols and liaising with internal and external multi-disciplinary teams. You will be supporting and developing non-qualified staff in the medication processes and empowering learners and residents to develop skills and knowledge in relation to their wellbeing.
- Role: Staff Nurse
- Contract: Permanent - Full time
- Salary: Up to £31000 per year
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Location: Cheltenham
- Private pension scheme
- Use of facilities - Swimming pool & Gym
- Specialist training
- High street discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Tea, Coffee and Biscuits!
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.