Elderly, Dementia, Old Age, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful Victorian Mansion converted nursing home in Tonbridge, Kent set among acres of garden and tranquil living. My client provides nursing services through both a dedicated Dementia wing and an Nursing care wing to elderly people who require more support. The nursing home is committed to creating a serene and homely environment where everyone feels welcome and included.
A positive and engaging outlook is of utmost importance.
The successful applicant will have nursing experience in a similar setting, proven leadership ability, excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Positive, enthusiastic and happy approach to every day
- Monitoring blood sugar levels
- Wound management
- Medication competency
- Developing and implementing care plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training and support
- Free meal on shift
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Payment review after probation
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you believe you would be suitable for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.