- Ongoing training and support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Refer a colleague and receive £500 every time
- Generous pension Scheme
- 5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals while on duty
My client requires a dedicated Nurse (RGN) to work within a beautiful converted Victorian house nursing home in Virginia Water, Surrey. My client provides residential care and nursing services to the retired and elderly.
As well as offering a highest standard of personal care to residents, my client offers expert nursing care to residents, 24 hours a day. Nursing care goes beyond the everyday welfare of residents to include provision of post-operative care and specific nursing support for chronic and terminal illness.
My client offers the highest standard of care, evidenced by their good CQC, in a beautiful 23 acre picturesque Surrey landscape.
Nurse (RGN) Skills and responsibilities
- Comprehensive clinical assessments
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV medications
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Developing and maintaining treatment plans
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse (RGN) Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.