Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Chingford, East London. My client provides nursing care to the elderly, within luxury nursing hoes throughout the South East of England.
The home is modern and purpose built, with luxury care in mind. With an excellent track record of CQC compliance, the successful candidate will be passionate about nursing and share my client's compassion.
You will be putting together care plans and overseeing a team of Care Assistants.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.