£40000 - £41000 per annum
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
A Unit Manager is required to work within a purpose built nursing home in Devon. This home has a Good CQC report in all areas and are looking for a passionate nurse who can come in and help them to achieve and Outstanding report next time the CQC audit comes around. The home is split across 3 units and can provide General Nursing, Residential & Dementia care.
This role would be suitable for a Staff Nurse looking at taking a step up into their first senior role as full training and support will be provided.
- Unit Manager
- Days - 42 Hours per week
- Younger Adults with Rehabilitation Needs, MS & Physical Disabilities
- Elderly Residents with Dementia & General Nursing Needs
- £41000 per annum
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Unit Manager role:
- £41k per year!
- Family friendly policies
- Fully funded external training
- Childcare vouchers if required
- Company uniform
- Free on site car park
- Private pension scheme
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.