£38000 - £44000 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
- Staff pension
- Death in Service - Financial assistance to Next of Kin
- Child Care Vouchers
- Sponsorship offered
- Long term service awards
- Profit share scheme
- Employee Care Awards
- Retail Vouchers, Holiday discounts, Leisure savings & Vehicle Benefits.
- Depending on your role you could also receive; paid breaks, free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform, Quality bonus and the option to buy additional annual leave.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Grantham. My client offers Elderly Care treatment to Dementia and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
My client's home has a very welcoming atmosphere, which is both appreciated by the residents and the rest of staff. The ethos is to really promote true feeling of a Home from Home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days - 40 Hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Care
- Dementia, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities & General Nursing
- £39,000 Per Annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly Care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.