Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work within the Community of Hounslow & Richmond and surrounding area.
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide care and support within the NHS Community environment.
Must be a car driver and have own car. Mileage paid at 40p per mile.
Company benefits for Healthcare Assistant:
- Ongoing training
- Block Booking & Advance Rota
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Pension schemen (PAYE only)
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Skills and responsibilities for HCA:
- Naturally caring approach
- Must be trained to do Wound Care Management
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant:
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience within a Community setting
- 6 months care experience within the NHS
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Wound Management trained
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.