My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Stone, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been rated 9.7/10 on a well-established care homes website. This care home has also been rated a 'Good' CQC rating constantly for the last ten years.
- Paid breaks
- Golden Hello - £1,500
- Complimentary staff lunches
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Rewards and recognition scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.