Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Health Care Assistants specialising in Hospital services for North West Anglia NHS Trust in Cambridge & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 6 & 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts
Nights / Saturday £17.23
Sunday / Bank Holidays £22.42
Job Settings for Health Care Assistants
- NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adolescent's, Children, Adults & Elderly
Work available in these Wards:
- Acute Assessment Services,
- Medical Assessment Services,
- Acute Medical Conditions,
- Critical Care,
- Emergency Services,
- Obstetrics & Midwifery
Skills and Responsibilities for Health Care Assistants
- Acute Assessment of patients with medical and surgical conditions
- Caring for patients with dysphagia, communication problems, visual problems, and paralysis
- Monitoring blood sugar levels, administer medications and IVs
- Monitoring patients with chronic health conditions referred by their GP in acute crises
- Wound care and management
- Providing appropriate discharge education to patients and family members
- Liaising with the Multi-disciplinary team
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Health Care Assistants
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Registered General Nurse Requirements for Health Care Assistants
- Level 2 in Health & Social Care (minimum)
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have 6 months experience within NHS in UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.