A position is available to work alongside with the Elderly in a well-established nursing home, is this the opportunity you're looking for?
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful medium sized nursing home in Lee on the Solent, Hampshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been rated 9.5/10 on a well-recognised care homes website and has also been rated a 'Good' CQC over all five categories.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Ongoing fully funded training
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free staff meals
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.