£45000 - £55000 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a 30 Bedded Nursing Home in Leigh, Greater Manchester. The service offers Dementia, Old Age & Physical Disabilities treatment to the Elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client builds care and activity plans around the individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulfilled lives. We embrace a person centred care philosophy so we can meet individualised care needs. Making every day better is key to the company philosophy and achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for.
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Care
- Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, General Nursing
- up to £50,000 per annum
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company Reward Schemes - Retail Discounts and Vouchers
- Excellent Pension Plan
- Outstanding Career Progression
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly Care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.