£70000 - £80000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a Medium Sized Nursing Home in Manchester The home is a 60 bedded luxury home which offers Dementia and General Nursing Services to the Elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff. The home has obtained a Good CQC status and will need the right manager to maintain this.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client has a reputation of providing excellent care treatment to it's residents and is looking for an experienced manager with great work ethic that will maintain the good CQC report. The enthusiast at the home is to ensure all the residents feel comfortable at all times. Staff spend time getting to know the families/residents to find out about their tastes and interests.
- Full Time - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, General Nursing and Mental Health Conditions
- RMA Award
- £70,000 annual salary + Performance related bonuses
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Welcome Bonus of £1,000
- Performance Related Bonus of £5,000 annually
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 2 Years experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.