My client requires an experienced Manager to manage a dedicated team within their nursing home in Hampton,Middlesex. The service offers quality residential and specialist care throughout the home. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The desired candidate will ideally have previous care home experience for nursing and supporting dementia residents. Also the candidate must demonstrate good leadership and show previous experience of leading a larger team within a care home.
A non-nurse general manager will also be considered for this position if they also can show they have previously lead nursing teams within nursing homes and also show some Dementia awareness.
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Ideally a qualified RGN/RMN
- Good track record of care home leadership
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- knowledge of Dementia awareness
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- -Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Life Insurance
- NMC Annual Fee's
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly and dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: JL28401
If you feel you would be perfect for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.