£50000 - £55000 per annum
020 7193 4003
9 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a Brand New nursing home in Liverpool. The service offers Dementia, Mental Health & General Nursing treatment to the Elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities & General Nursing
- £55,000 per annum
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Exemplar rewards - childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 5-day induction program.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Support from Operations and Quality team.
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.