Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse specialising in medical and surgical services in East Sussex & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months NHS UK experience recently?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Contracts
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced Registered General Nurse to provide care and support in the East Sussex area.
Job Setting for Registered General Nurse
- Private & NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adults, Elderly,Dementia, General, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
- Up to £31.65hr days/nights
Skills and Responsibilities for Registered General Nurse:
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Registered General Nurse:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Registered General Nurse Requirements for Registered General Nurse:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.