020 7193 4003
5 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Care Manager to manage an independent nursing home in North London. Providing nursing and dementia care to the elderly residents, the successful candidate will have at least 2 years running a similar service.
The home itself is stunning, with excellent facilities. The home is fairly small, with a high Nurse to resident ratio, ensuring an excellent standard of care. This is reflected in the CQC of the home.
My client plays an important role in the local community, the successful candidate will embrace this. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Care Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 1-2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.