Welcome Bonus £1000
Telephone and Video interview available due to the current crisis.
- Welcome Bonus £1000
- Ongoing training
- Bonus Scheme up to £4,000 after 3 years
- Up to 40% overtime payment
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Barnstaple, Devon. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This well-established nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC on all five categories and has also been rated 10/10 on a well-known care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.