Due to new exciting contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting for experienced and dedicated Nurses specialising in Intensive Care / High Dependency for the Barking, Havering & Redbridge NHS Trust.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 8 & 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Contracts
Days: £22.45 to £25.81
Nights/Saturday: £25.70 to £29.70
Sunday/Bank Holiday: £30.16 to £33.50
Days: £26.88 to £28.24
Nights/Saturday: £30.60 to £35.00ph
Sunday/Bank Holiday: £36.04 to £40.43
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for ITU Nurse:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Uniform
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for ITU Nurses:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Had experience working in ITU
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Desirable: DBS Update Service
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.