£18 - £29 per hour
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
Due to a very high influx of shifts coming through, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurses to work in the Medical/Surgical setting.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: Long Days, Nights, Half shifts and Block bookings available.
We have ongoing work available, if you are looking for that flexibility, we have a variety of shifts available.
Job Setting for Registered General Nurse
• NHS opportunities available.
• Temporary/Flexible work
• Children, Adults, Elderly,
Skills and Responsibilities for Registered General Nurse
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Registered General Nurse
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
• Free Registration
• Pension scheme
• Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Flexible shifts
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS and private services
• Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Registered General Nurse Requirements for Registered General Nurse
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Neuro Rehabilitation Unit
• Surgical and surgical high dependency
• Respiratory medicine
Registration is simple and no paperwork to print off! We can get you out working within 7 days.
Interested? Apply or Give me a call today
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.