Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated RGNs specialising in various hospital settings (ward list below) to work in Lancashire & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 12 hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Block Bookings
Job Setting for Registered General Nurse:
- NHS opportunities available
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adolescents, Children, Adults & Elderly
Work available in these Wards:
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Major Trauma
- Respiratory Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Registered General Nurse:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
- Requirements for Registered General Nurse:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.