Telephone & Video Call Interview's Available
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a nursing home in the Dunstable, Bedfordshire area that is easily accessible and based in a town setting. My client provides high-quality nursing care for people living with dementia and mental health needs, as well as offering nursing services to elderly residents.
This client does actually offer a stimulating and sensory environment for its residents. So therefore as the successful candidate you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, to be in keeping with the ethos of this service.
This home did also get a overall Good rating from the CQC, which is a testament to the quality of the service that is offered to its residents.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Uniform
- Fairly flexible shift pattern
- Free parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.