Dementia, Elderly, General
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a long established nursing home set within elegant and spacious surroundings in a famous conservation area in Peterborough. My client offers nursing care to its elderly residents. In which they aim to create a fulfilling individual lifestyle for each of their residents, guaranteeing that all nursing needs are met and monitored, and that each resident and their personal choices are valued.
High quality catering and weekly activities and programmes are also offered, to ensure its residents needs are met whether medically or socially. This client prides itself on offering a personalised level of care to each resident, so therefore the successful candidate will have to share this clients passion for delivering a high level of care.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent leadership qualities, as you will be involved in the management of the staff, as well as being responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home and in supervising staff and monitoring patient care.
My client also offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Parking
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- NVQ Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.