Do you want to make a difference? Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience? Are you looking for both Job Satisfaction as well as flexibility? Well, look no further! HRN have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced General Nurses to provide care and support in the London area.
Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting dedicated Registered Nurses specialising in General services in Isleworth & surrounding areas, with various options in and around the London area.
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Registered General Nurse:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Job Setting for Registered General Nurse:
- NHS-based work
- Temporary/Flexible hours
- *General, *Elderly, *Medical, *Surgical, *A&E, *Theatre,
- Up to £30.74/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Skills and Responsibilities for a Registered General Nurse:
- To assess and detect health issues in an instant and make clear decisions
- Ability to take action
- Attention to detail is crucial - handling medication and assisting in treatments is essential
- Putting together treatment plans
- Be prepared to face emergency situations. Keep a calm, clear head
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Have patience and compassion at all times
- Communication - answer questions and listen to families to understand the individual situations and keep everyone calm. Empathy goes a long way!
Requirements for a Registered General Nurse:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory and relevant references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have true passion for this line of work
Interested? Call 02071933699 or apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.