Up to £38.32
Kay de Jongh
020 7193 4003
10 months ago
Health Recruit Network is looking for dedicated, passionate Registered Nurses (Band 6) specialising in Paediatric services.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent NHS UK experience? Would you like to choose your hours and gain a wealth of experience at the same time? Are you passionate about caring for vulnerable babies and children?
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Paeds Nurse to work flexible hours within Isleworth & surrounding areas in London. If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced Paediatrics Nurses to provide care and support within the NHS.
Working patterns: 12-hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Contracts
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Band 6 Paeds Nurse:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Job Setting for Band 6 Paediatric Nurse:
- NHS-based work
- Temporary/Flexible hours
- Up to £38.32/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Skills and Responsibilities for Band 6 RSCN:
- To assess and detect health issues in an instant and make clear decisions
- Ability to take action
- Attention to detail is crucial - handling medication and assisting in treatments is essential
- Putting together treatment plans
- Be prepared to face emergency situations, sometimes life-or-death. Keep a calm, clear head
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Have patience and compassion at all times - you will need deal with pain, trauma and tragedy
- Communication - answer questions and listen to families to understand the individual situations and keep everyone calm. Empathy goes a long way.
Requirements for Band 6 Paeds Nurse:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory and relevant references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have true passion for this line of work
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience within the NHS
Interested? Call 02071933699 or apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.