Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Health Care Assistant specialising in General services in Crawley & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience within the NHS?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Contracts
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced Health Care Assistant to provide care and support in the general area.
Job Setting for Health Care Assistant are as follows:
- Private & NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adults, Elderly,
- Dementia, General, Head Brain Injuries, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Physical Disabilities
- Up to £21.44/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Skills and responsibilities for Health Care Assistant:
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Company benefits for Health Care Assistant:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Health Care Assistant:
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.