Adults, Elderly, Dementia, General, Rehabilitation, Palliative, Respite Care
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within an long established nursing home in Needham Market set in a stunning location. The home itself is beautiful to look at, and its surroundings make it a peaceful and tranquil place to receive a quality level of care.
This home prides itself on delivering quality care for elderly people, in the form of both residential and nursing care. This client does also however offer respite care for residents who are need of short term care, as well providing nursing care for its residents who have dementia, and some with frail physical health.
Provisions are provided to create a 'home from home' environment for its residents. With a catering team providing delicious home-cooked meals and snacks. As well as there being an in-house hairdressing salon providing its services, and a activity co-ordinators for the residents to make them feel right at home.
This home prides itself on offering a quality and personalised service to its residents, so therefore the successful candidate will need to have excellent clinical skills as well as a naturally caring approach to be in-keeping with their ethos.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Administration of medication
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace pension
- Support with NMC revalidation
- Support with continuous professional development
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Relevant nursing experience
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.