£49000 - £50000 per annum
020 7193 4003
6 days ago
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a small 30 bedded brand new nursing home in Leeds. The service will provide care for adults living with a range of complex needs including mental health conditions, complex Dementia and challenging behaviour. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
The home will open in November 2019 and the manager will be required to start early 2019 to ensure the opening of the home is done to a very high standard. Strong Commissioning experience would be desirable.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Full Time - 40 Hours per week
- Adults, Mental Health conditions
- Complex Needs, Challenging Behaviour and Complex Dementia
- £50,000 per annum
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Child care Vouchers
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Adult care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.