£18 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
This state of the art nursing home requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to join there team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and Good CQC. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia, mental health, learning disabilities & general care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been rated a 'Good' CQC rating over all five categories. They have also been rated 8.7/10 on a well-known care homes site.
- Life cover benefit
- Ongoing training
- Flexible annual leave (salary sacrifice)
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme
Deputy Manager Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.