Due to overwhelming demand following recent contract wins, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN) specialising in working within the acute and general settings to work in London and Surrounding area.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience within NHS?
Days from £21.32
Night/ Saturday £24.49
Sunday/ Bank Holiday £28.52
Skills and Responsibilities for Registered General Nurses:
- Relevant RGNs training
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Registered General Nurse:
- Ongoing training
- Block Booking
- Free Uniform for Full Time Workers
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a minimum 6 months experience within NHS
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.