Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Nurses specialising in Critical Care & Emergency Services for North West Anglia NHS Trust in Cambridgeshire & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 6 & 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts
Shifts can be guaranteed every week depending on your availability & weeks/months in advance!
Days £19.25 - £24.37
Nights/Saturday £25.89 - £40.62
Sunday/Bank Holiday £31.58 - £50.16
Job Settings for A & E / Critical Nurses:
- NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adolescent's, Children, Adults & Elderly
- Critical Care,
- Emergency Services,
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for A & E / Critical Nurses:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for A & E / Critical Nurses:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have 6 months experience in health care
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.