A fantastic Staff Nurse position has arisen in High Wycombe,Buckinghamshire - Offering up to £25.00 per hour
This beautiful Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join there team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and good CQC. My client provides nursing services to vulnerable older people and their families. All the staff there will pride themselves on having excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Ability to provide clear leadership and motivating others around them
- Recruiting new staff members
- Good level of resilience and the ability to work on own initiative
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ensure effective communication exists across all departments
- To undertake prospective residents assessments
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Fantastic salary package
- Great progression opportunities within the company
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Proven management experience in running a service for multi complex conditions
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in a clinical role
- Be registered with the NMC
If you feel this role would be perfect for you then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.