£45000 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
An amazing Clinical Matron position has arisen in Purley,Surrey , salary is up to £45,000 per annum, Days only position. Outstanding CQC across the board.
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Matron to work within their Neurological nursing centre in Purley, Surrey. My client offers Neuro treatment and rehabilitation to younger adults. You will be assisting the Registered Home Manager to manage all aspects in the day-to-day running of the home Promoting a caring and supportive environment which enables the provision of high quality care to the Residents with due regard to the Homes Core Values and Values Framework.
Also duties will be to supervise, monitor and evaluate the care delivered to Residents, ensuring legal regulatory standards are being adhered to at all times as the Home strives to deliver an outstanding service across all of the CQC Domains.
You will need to be able to work with a wide range of staff, both within the home and communicate at a higher level, negotiate, prioritise and deliver complex areas of work and maintain a focus on resident, staff and service needs
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Ability to provide clear leadership and motivating others around them
- Recruiting new staff members
- Good level of resilience and the ability to work on own initiative
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ensure effective communication exists across all departments
- To undertake prospective residents assessments
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Fantastic salary package
- Great progression opportunities within the company
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Proven management experience in running a service for multi complex conditions
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in a clinical role
- proven experience of managing and supervising other staff
- Be registered with the NMC
- experience in a clinical auditing and CQC assessments
- Be passionate about Neuro rehab care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
If you feel this role would be perfect for you then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.