£20000 - £35000 per annum
020 7193 4003
6 days ago
Ed Sobers, Relationship Executive
Permanant, Nursing and Social Care
Full Time. Monday - Friday
You will be able to enjoy a long lists benefits of working for HRN, including:
- 12 week intensive training
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Free Cinema Tickets
- Free Starbucks Coffee
- 50% Gym Membership
- Beer & Soft drinks fridge
- Employee of the quarter wins a luxury holiday abroad + 1 extra day off
- Monthly Michelin star restaurant lunch clubs
- Annual charity row along the river Thames with the AHOY centre
- State of the art office River view, comfy break out areas, beer fridge, unlimited freshly ground coffee, filtered water, darts & Jelly beans!
- Quarterly team building events with early Friday finish
- Bi-Annual trips to far flung destinations - Last year was Toronto!
Amazing opportunity to join our rapidly growing (87% per annum) company with ample opportunities for progression into future leadership roles. You will be an ambitious individual with a passion for recruitment and serious about driving and shaping the future growth of the Company. Our Vision is to be the UK's largest Healthcare Recruiter by 2020.
What do our Recruitment Consultants do?
- Our specialists recruiters place healthcare professionals into leading private healthcare brands and supporting the NHS through a chronic nursing shortage. You will be placing candidates who make a difference and save lives.
How are we doing?
-We are on course to bust £3 million in sales this year, made up of a team of 35 and looking to grow to 100+ in the next few years.
-Healthcare is one of the hottest recruitment sector in the market right now with high demand for dedicated professionals.
-We support both the private sector in achieving their business aims whilst supporting the public sector in maintaining our world class healthcare service.
What's the environment our recruitment consultants are working in?
-Our biggest selling point is that your voice counts and we rely on your input to shape and grow the Company. Every day there are strategic team huddles. When you are not making a difference, you can help yourselves to our jelly bean machine, drinks or have a round of darts with your team.
What can you do as a Recruitment Consultant, expect to earn?
-All commission is uncapped and you can expect to earn £35k in year 1, £50k in year 2.
Apply if this gets your pulse racing!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.